Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Death of homecoming Queen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Death of homecoming Queen

    Guess things like this put things in a different light- QUT said first reports said the car skidded 300 ft after being struck while stopped at a light. homecoming Queen

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    I read bout this on another forum, its a really sad story.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    The boy that hit her used to go to Clintwood, then moved.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member lil_miss_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    Omg..that is really sad!~

  5. #5
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    i read about that in the newspaper yesterday...she was really pretty..and it was a sad story.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    this is exactly why everyone needs to learn that speed limits should be followed.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wilcatshorty35's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2005
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    Gosh..that is really sad -

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Death of homecoming Queen

    The gent would have been much better off at the "Run what ya brung, Street Fight" at the track. I've done some carzy things in my day and been luck enough that I didn't hurt anyone, so, ya know I try to tell the ones that will listen. Some do, some don't. I lost a LOT of money on some lessons, but ...... I'm still pretty much in one piece. Guy I was in drivers ed with hit a pregnant girl head-on at the Patio less than a year after graduation, girl and the baby both died. Those days they sorta shook their head and took your D/L. not the time and fines like now. He didn't just walk off , but it is a whole different world, now. He was blasted and just misjudged his lane, simple mistake, very costly result.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •